Sunday, January 31, 2010

Apology and Explanantion

I apologize to everyone who has checked the blog in the last days and found that I have made no new posts. Last weekend I became deeply depressed (ever been there) I will soon be 37 and it justh it me like a ton of bricks how little I have accomplished. I could do little more than sit and eat and that I did. I imagine I consumed probably no less than 20000 calories no joke I ate two whole large and loaded pizzas and a whole container of Reeses Ice Cream among other things. It has taken me till now to get my head on straight and out of you know what . I have had my daughter with me this weekend and that has helped immensely. I am in the process of making some very important life decisions and I BEG YOUR PRAYERS as I do. I promise to resume writing shortly but it will probably not be on a daily basis as before but at least a 2 or 3 time a week thing. Thank you so so much for clicking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment