Sunday, January 10, 2010

Turning 21

Well I finally turned 21 and I had what I considered a good career selling furniture and working in Real Estate part time. I owed everybody and his brother because all I knew about credit was I could get it. I had excellent credit at the time and I considered myself to be doing very well. I had had (that was intentional) some speeding tickets and a wreck or two and so I payed a lot on my car insurance and my car payment was a little much I thought, but still I was living at home and I wasn't giving mother as much money since I quit going anywhere with her. She was still as hateful as ever but it's funny when you are cussed out everyday you really can get used to that to where it doesn't even affect you. I guess no matter how you live you don't really think of it as strange where as someone else might not be able to even undersdtand how you can enjoy your lifestyle or even just tolerate it. I was saving a little bit of money too, but of course thanks to the cousin Larry new car fiasco no one knew about it. Chris and I were still friends and he was still working at Pizza Hut along with my new pal Rob who was crazy and wild compared to us but then compared to us so was Mister Rogers. So things were going good. For my birthday there were no big ordeals like the infamous stripper story, but the good folks at Heilig Meyers did get me a cake. A cake with a big cherry on it because they all thought it was funny that I was still a virgin at 21. I didn't even care because that was the first and one of only two birthday cakes I have ever had in my life (By the way my birthday is next month on the 5th if anybody wants to send me one)(just kidding about sending me one of course) (how the crap do I give you little sidenotes without using all of these parenthesis?)

My 21st year would be a monumental year in my life really that is the year my life began. It was the year that everything changed or at least started to change. I had seen several of my dreams already come true. I had owned a restaurant, been a business man with my real estate license and I had even sung on television. Oh I didn't tell ya that part did I? I got sidetracked wanting to post the stripper story so bad I have skipped over it. I wanted so badly to be able to tell something funny for a change. O.K. so here's the deal, tomorrow I will post about finding my sister, yes a sister well a half sister anyway. I will also fill you in on how we began a gospel group that led to us singing on television,and how we had the big blow up between us that nearly cost me thousands of dollars and ruined my credit and how God miraculously fixed it, and then I promise after that will be the greatest post yet, where I meet my wife uh ex wife which as usual begins with another tragedy! Stay tuned it's just getting good.

No comments:

Post a Comment