Wednesday, January 13, 2010

That Girl!!

We had just pulled up to the back of the church. I reluctanctly got out of the car half mad at myself for going back on my vow to stay away from the Church of God of Prophecy. As I stood with one hand on the cars roof frame and the other on the open door I saw her for the first time. I think it's the movie The Notebook that says " they say when you meet the love of your life time stands still and that's true." And that is true as I sit here I can still remember not only what she was wearing I can remember how the clouds in the sky looked and how the trees branches were moving with the wind. I can remember all of that some 15 years later because time for me did in fact stand still. I have never felt that way before or since that moment and instantly I was in love. Yes for me I know that love at first sight can and does exist.Instantly I was in love. Instantly I wanted to marry this girl. Instantly I was frozen in my tracks. Chris looked over at me and he kind of looked perplexed which he was real good at and he asked me what was wrong. I said in a whisper "that girl, who is that girl I want to marry that girl" which caused a smerk to come out of Chris I am sure he didn't believe me as I had never even mentioned a girl to him before other than talking about Jalaine. Who was this girl and why couldn't I at least move from my spot. What kind of spell had she already cast?

No comments:

Post a Comment