Sunday, January 10, 2010

Guess What

Guess what!! I have been thinking a lot about Chris and our friendship and decided to try and locate him. I went on a lot of Social Networking sites which I had no clue how to maneuver and after I got the hang of it had no luck. I paid friendfinder for information which turned out to be all old and out of date. Finally I called the last place I knew for sure he had been which was Fort Bragg in Fayetteville, North Carolina and after talking to several people one nice young man somehow came up with an email address for a soldier in Colorado. I didn't have any leads that showed Colorado but I thought well what the hey so I sent an email. I ddin't hear back for a little while so I thought I had disturbed a stranger, but this morning I found a returned email from my old Buddy!! As you read this blog you will find out I am kind of sissified anyway so I'll just tell ya I almost (yeah right) cried. I had found a part of my past that had been so important to me. I look back on our friendship with some of my most fond memories of just being young. I was Chris's best man at his wedding and I can't believe I allowed my wife oops ex wife to run him out of my life too. I am entering a time in my life right now where it's almost as though I have been in a coma for years and I am just now awakening. I truly have been dead since even before my divorce. I know that you divorced readers can relate to that dead feeling. I sincerely hope you have already had your awakening.

No comments:

Post a Comment