Thursday, January 14, 2010

Those first few moments

Finally, after what seemed like several minutes I could let go of my safe spot. Chris had told me he thought her name was Teresa. Wait a minute he thought, he thought, he didn't know! How could he not know? I mean he had been going to church here for a month or so. I knew she had to be married already though and ruining my one chance for happiness. I mean this is Kentucky and Kentucky is infamous for children brides. I was afraid to ask Chris so I half whispered "is she married" I said it out of the corner of my lips like you see people do on tv. "I don't think so" Chris replied. He doesn't THINK so what had happened to my good friend why is he suddenly been struck down with a case of the I don't knows does he know he is killing me!
Teresa was playing with a group of kids in the parking lot and she was lovely, just lovely, she was smiling and having fun (something I would see less and less of through the years until now this is my only memory of it). I knew I had to find out more I almost didn't care if she was married I would still go after her I mean people do it all the time. She was to be my wife. I didn't know when and I didn't know how I just knew I was in love with the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Yes even more beautiful than Jalaine!

No comments:

Post a Comment