Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just to let you know

I just wanted to let you know that we are about to come to the part of the story where the actual story really begins. Everything up to this point was to help you understand who I am and why I have done some of the things I have done in regards to my wife I mean ex wife I am always doing that and our daughter. The rest of the story is much much more emotional than this first part has been. I am so proud and pleased people are reading my story. Keep reading and you'll be introduced to some pretty interesting new characters, learn about caring for people with mental retardation, the effects of my mothers Cancer, My divorce and of course the all encompassing fight for my child!


Please become a follower by clicking on the link

No comments:

Post a Comment