Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Our New Relationship

So I leaned over and I softly kissed her. She let me kiss her!! Then I soflty said "well I better go" and she just nodded and smiled. As I walked back to my car I was on top of the world and could scarcely believe what just happened. I was totally head over heals with a GREAT BIG stupid grin on my face in love. But of course I had been like that since that first moment I saw her, but now there was a chance she might love me too one day. I had dreamed of her becoming my wife from the first moment I had seen her and I had just become one step closer to making that a reality. We began dating from that point and every weekend we would go out on Friday night for an expensive dinner, Saturday night as well and then after Church on Sunday morning and Sunday night I was spending about 100 bucks a weekend on dinners but I didn't care it was well worth it to get to eat with Teresa.
Now just a few weeks into our relationship it just so happened that the church was going to have an international youth conference in Fort Mills South Carolina at the home of PTL you know the ministry of Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker. The property had just been taken over by the Hilton Hotel chain from the church, and the Church of God of Prophecy had rented it for the event. Now we at the local church had decided that we would go to Myrtle Beach for a little while to see the ocean. I had never saw the ocean and couldn't believe I was going get to see it now. Then of course I got a great idea since the ocean was so romantic I had heard, I was actually going to ........

No comments:

Post a Comment