Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Twitter

I have started a Twitter account in attempt to promote the blogs and guess what. I was trying to see how people could find it I am listed under nattysdaddy1973 when I found an old account I had when I first learned of Twitter I made one post and it said "I am just sitting here in my underwear wondering what is this thing called Twitter." I was of course trying to be funny well Mr. Dane Cook must have liked it becasue he became a follower and he doesn't follow many. Maybe I can write,maybe if I had kept making funny tweets he would have let me write some stuff for him course it would have to be a lot different from the stuff he does now but still. I just thought that was neat and it made me feel special so I wanted to share that.

No comments:

Post a Comment