Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Christian

Now as a new Christian everything seemed different. I knew I had to make ammends with my mother and father if at all possible so for the next few years I tried my best to at least get along with these two, but to no success. I found a great source of direction watching John Osteen (Joel's father). I learned more from him about God than from any preacher I have ever had. The world though didn't just change now because I got saved in fact in many ways they got worse, but now I had someone to walk with me. Someone I could turn to someone I could count on. I finally had a father a heavenly father who loved me and would take care of me all the days of my life. And he has in so many ways no my life has not been easy as you will find out it has been one tragedy after the other but God has always been there with me and took care of me.
Little did I know I was about to meet someone and fall in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment