Saturday, December 19, 2009

Introduction

December,19th 2009
As I sit here on a Saturday night contemplating the events of my life. I am fearful. I am afraid to begin this journey. Most of my life has been disappointing to say the least. Nothing has ever came easy for me. My few accomplishments have been a fight and a struggle to achieve. Still I am optimistic for the first time in years. I have lost 35 pounds this year and even though I am still morbidly obese I have turned a corner in my soul and I am beginning to get some of me back along with my dreams. So here goes I really don't know how to get this blog going and getting read but I would appreciate any comments you the readers might bring and I thank you for reading this. I am hoping to someday get this story published I think as it unfolds you will see it truly is an amazing journey

No comments:

Post a Comment