Saturday, December 19, 2009

The beginning

Even though I was born in 1973 in the old Somerset hospital, my life truly began in early October 1994. That is when I first laid eyes and fell in love with the lady who would become my life I mean my wife well I guess I was somwhat right to begin with. Either way both births were full of trouble. In 1973 as it was told to me by mother who often told me she wished I had never been born I was brought into this world by a 30 year old woman who was not supposed to be able to have kids so the pain and trauma for her was not only heightened from a difficult childbirth but also by the fact that my drunk father didn't show up till the next day when he took one look at me and said that little sob is not mine. And so began my life and it set the course for a life full of not being wanted or loved by the people who were supposed to the most. This theme has continued my whole life. Not to say I have never known joy I have but those moments have been few and far between not to mention precious. So let the story begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment