Saturday, March 6, 2010

Panic sheer panic!!

As I said every night on the way home in Eubank, I would stop in at the New Life Church of God of Prophecy in Waynesburg, Kentucky and fall face down and pray for a miracle, sometimes for several hours a night. Sometimes Chris would show up to practice his music, he loved and I mean loved music. I let Chris in on what was happening to me as bad as I hated to. Chris came from money and he knew I didn't. Yet he had always I don't know how to say it, it was like he didn't see me as the people I came from, but he saw me as an equal and he respected me. That meant the world to me. I was so afraid now with this financial trouble he would lose his respect for me and he might think I was no good or capable or even honorable, but I trusted him enough to go ahead and share my misery. Of course Chris was very supportive and didn't tell a soul. At this point in our relationship I was sure Teresa would drop me like a hot potato if she knew the truth.I was so nervous during this awful time in my life I would physically get sick. course it didn't help matters any that my mother was telling me they would put me in jail for not being able to pay my bills and her calling me a thief over and over didn't help me either. You know I can not even begin to imagine what it would be like to have a supportive and encouraging parent who I could feel love from. If you have this amazing blessing in your life you truly don't know how wonderful that is. Call that mom or that dad when you read this and tell them you love them and then the next time you have an opportunity to do something for them with a glad heart go above and beyond for them for they truly have done so for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment