Monday, March 15, 2010

Nattysdaddy gets a Caddy!

After looking back at my last post to see where I had left off in the story I thought how amusing it is that I had went all the way to Winchester, Kentucky to file for bankruptcy so that no one would find out about it, and now 15 years later here I am putting it on this site for the whole world to see. Anyway, now with all these bills off of me I could start working my way back up which was very important to me. I had been so humbled and humiliated by all of this and to me it was like proof that I was, and always would be trash. Of course, that is probably because I was told and shown that on a daily basis by my family. Even though I determined in my heart that this would not all be for naught, that some good would come from it. So I learned a lesson from all of this, and for the first time in my life I began to watch my spending, at least I did where I was concerned, but where Teresa was concerned I started spending even more. She knew I had all that car payment off of me, so I knew she expected more. So what could I do? I couldn't lose her to after just losing everything else.
Finally, after a few months at work I was selling enough homes to stay out of the draw and be making a little money. I traded that little puddle jumper for a 10 year old Cadillac. My dream car, of course, it was old and had a lot of miles on it and the hood looked like it had Leprosy. But it was still a Cadillac with all the bells and whistles and I LOVED IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment