Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lieing to the church!!

O.K. looking back anyone with half a brain that knew me had to know what was going on with me once my car was repossessed. Oh yes my car got repossessed, and it's a wonder my suits didn't get repoed to. By the time I was making good money at Clayton's it was just too late. With insurance over 330 dollars a month and gas and lunch costing me probably over 200 a month I just couldn't make it because of course Teresa still expected to go out every weekend and spend spend spend.I would've done anything to make her happy, and yet no matter what I did in the end she was never happy with me and often the very things I did in an effort to win her over just drove her farther away. I ended up buying a little Pontiac T 1000 for 700 cash., They were basically a chevette, but this one had a sunroof so I was happy with that. So after I lost my car I knew that the only thing left for me to do was file bankruptcy. Of course mother was having a field day with her I TOLD YOU SO! A mother that was tickled to see her son suffer kind of makes me go hm mm? I went all the way to Winchester, Kentucky to file for bankruptcy in an attempt not to let anyone find out. Joe at work thought it was a great idea while Josh thought I was being to hasty. I loved both those guys and respected their opinions. They couldn't have been more different, but to me they were just the best men I had ever met outside of church even if they might lie to a customer. Guys if you ever read this thank you for your friendship. Of course everyone at our little church wanted to know what had happened to my new car and why I was now driving this puddle jumper, and of course being the super salesperson I was what did I do? I lied and told everyone I had sold the car to be able to save money for a wedding. I honestly don't know if anyone believed that hokey but it sure made Teresa's family mad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment