Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wow what a change

O.K. this posting is a little different than previous postings, this is actually going to be a current description of my life so let's leave 1996 and fly 14 years into the present cause there's some things I want to share with ya'll. As always too let me say Thank you so much for clicking in I appreciate it greatly. First of all as you all know I recently went through a bout of depression and I am so happy to say that this Tuesday night the Lord just reached into my soul and it was like he turned a huge switch and things have been completely different ever since. I can not explain it. It makes no sense whatsoever, but I went from sad to glad in just a few seconds. I have made some big changes in my outlook and lifestyle as a result. I have wrote a few pages encouraging myself and laying out the reasons for my heartbreaks and how I was culpable and I tell ya it did me a world of good, you realy should try it. (I had heard this many times in the past and truly thought it was worthless but its not it really is beneficial).
As some of you may remember I mentioned earlier (on the Daily Verse Blog) that I had some big decisions to make and some life changing ones at that. Well I now feel I know what direction I am to take. I do believe that writhing is a part of my future and my readers are a big part of that decision. I have received almost 3000 (296?) hits since December 19th and that's without even posting for nearly two weeks and even though I did that people are still clicking in which tells me you all are interested and I don't take that lightly or for granted. Another thing I have decided is to go back to school. You all don't know yet, but in 2003 after the divorce I finally made it to college for the first time! I was going for a degree in Elementary Education and had to quit in 2006 for reasons I will explain later (for greater effect). So I am in the process now of making arrangements to start in fall and could have my degree by Christmas next year. I have started back on my diet and exercise program because last year I lost 38 pounds but in the last 4 months I gained 14 back so I am getting back to that. I was so glad to find out that neither Natalie or I currently have Diabetes which is something I have been really worried about. I am in danger of being late for work so forgive me as I am writing quickly oh poo just forget it I will post the rest tomorrow evening. God bless you all and thank you Lord for your blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment