Friday, February 19, 2010

I am back did ya miss me?

Let me now apologize for this crude story!

O.K.. guys sorry for the delay, did anyone notice haha? I think I will start with why I felt the great need for a nap. As you all know I work 16 hour shifts and get off at 8 in the morning, well today, by 4 I still hadn't gotten to lay down so I was pretty tired, and I would still be sleeping, but my Natty had called me for our Friday call. (Teresa got the court to agree to no phone calls except Tuesdays and Fridays, can you beleive that.)Natty doesn't get out of school on Fridays until 4:45 cause she stays and does an advanced math class (I am so proud). Anyway, I had went to the bathroom and had been in there (here's the crude part...but funny!) for a while when I thought man why have I been in here so long? O.K.. I guess I guess I have to tell something here really weird about me and that is I pee sitting down. I started this when Natalie potty trained so that I wouldn't make a mess on the seat and forget or something and she might sit in it. (Can this get any more embarassing? Yes and here it goes). So I stood up after sitting about five minutes and turned to flush the commode when I realized the reason I had been sitting there so long is because I had forgotten the most important part of why most men sit on the toilet that being of course being the clean up. I didn't even remember the need for a clean up, so at that I thought I need to go to sleep!

I want to share this to because this is just too weird and has never happened before. When Natty called and woke me up I was having the weirdest dream that I was living in the house we brought her home from the hospital in, and Teresa had to leave her home for a renovation job being done and was staying with me. I was all excited about that even though she was being cold and indifferent because even so we were together (so basically it was just like old times...lol) I was going to the mall and she finally agreed to go with with me after pleading with her. Once there we separated. (which in real life could never happen stay tuned to find out why.) I then saw Andrew from Touched by an Angel, (I love that show!) and he began to encourage me to hold on, and to realize that God was working a miracle in our lives by us just being together in the same house. When we went back home Teresa received a call from her parents telling her it was time for her to go back, and she began to cry and ask to stay longer to which they refused. And that is when I woke up from the call. Ugh I would have loved to see how that turned out! As this story progresses you will learn about many tragedies with Teresa and me both personally and together that makes this dream really stand out. I will probably even reference it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment