Saturday, February 13, 2010

Not Again

Oh no, not again! Here I am again, with no job, and no prospects only this time I have a new car, and a new car payment, with insurance in the amount of 335 a month, not to mention a few other little credit card bills.Even still I had absolute faith that I would be o.k. I still had a chance to make some money in real estate, and I was confident I would have no trouble finding another full time job. At this time I had never been late on a payment and I felt I was extremely good at managing. I was blessed and I fully believed I would have no problems with the Lord's help. I had about 1800 dollars at the time to weather the storm. After all these job worries I made a vow that my next job I would not quit no matter what.(How I wished I had kept that vow) As time went by I had little luck in finding a job. I had an interview with Clayton Homes in Stanford Kentucky the town about 30 miles up the road from me, but that was taking forever as I had to keep going for interviews with other people all over the state. I really wanted that job but I wasn't holding my breath. I couldn't find anything and the money was running out. I still had faith, faith that God would somehow intervene and take care of it all. I couldn't be wrong could I ? God wasn't going to abandon me now? Was he?

No comments:

Post a Comment