Sunday, February 7, 2010

Going Steady

After the trip to the ocean things progressed alright for a few weeks until the next month when one day at work this man came in from a company he called Scott and Fetzer which I had never heard of. He said he was a regional director and he liked my professionalism and he thought I had a great selling ability which of course I ate up. He said Scott and Fetzer had 32 divisions and he would put me in sales and give me a base salary of 2000 a month and then commission, but he wouldn't give me any product information saying he wasn't sure which division he thought I would be most suited for (yeah right). He also said he wanted me right away which meant I would have to quit without notice at the Furniture store. I talked it over with Teresa who thought it was a great oppurtunity and I should do it. So like I would always do I did what she thought best to please her. I knew money was extremely important to Teresa and that she considered them to be wealthy and she wanted to be wealthy. So I did it I quit my job and took this job with what I thought was a professional organization boy was I in for a shock!

No comments:

Post a Comment