Thursday, July 29, 2010

Oh Brother!!!

Yesterday Natalie had a Doctor's visit with her regular doctor because of a wart she had on her foot I learned two interesting things first of all she hadn't seen her primary Doctor in 3 years!!! If the shot questions come up you can be sure that will be mentioned!!! If her problems hasn't took her to the doctor in three years how on earth could they be that serious as to require 3 shots a week!! But anyway that isn't the most important thing, no not at all Teresa has of course been bad mouthing me to Natalie something she does quite frequently even though we are not supposed to do that!! Nat just listens and goes on she knows bull when she hears it but can't say anything for fear she will get in trouble. (poor kid in that environment) Anyway Teresa told Nat that I was running her down to the dogs in this blog. Now while I do not deny that this blog will tell my side of things and how I think Teresa is wrong on some things. My intentions are not to run her down in any way only to express the struggles, aggravation and trouble I have experienced in my life with the focus being on the marriage and divorce. It is a way for me to simply get things off my chest. Things I need to especially since Teresa is unwilling to talk to me. Most of the blog to this point hasn't even been about Teresa, but about my childhood and my relationship with my parents and until recently what had been about her had been about how much I loved her (and always will real love does not go away she is after all the mother of my child and even though she makes me upset I will always love her and if she ever needs anything if I have it she has it). Now two more points nothing I have said or will say will be false in anyway and if Teresa doesn't leave Natty alone and quit fussing at her over something she has no control over anyway then I will tell some things I left out for ol' Teresa's sakes like the Lake Cumberland Resort deal with the rented car and what took place at her parent's home when they were away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment