Friday, July 23, 2010

As Promised The Honeymoon Begins!!!

O.K. now picture it, we just got married at the courthouse in a forbidden by our parents service. Teresa is so full of remorse she looks like she might barf at any moment. My head is literally spinning with feelings of joy, worry, fear, happiness, wonder and truthfully a little hurt. Now what should two kids in love who were just married run off and do? You already guessed it we went to the bank!!! Yes that's right the bank!! After all attaching Teresa's name to my account is the most important thing we could do right then at that moment right!!! This was a very good sign of things to come by the way! Once that was all over I bet you'll never guess what we did next. Well I'll tell you did you ever notice that picture of us on the home page? Well that is what we did next we went and had our picture made!! I know hot right? Not!!!! Finally after all that we made our way back to our little love nest where we had our reception. There was a total of three people present other than ourselves. The only people with enough guts to show up from church was Ken Hamilton and his family. They never had gotten along with Teresa's family and truth be told it may have been they showed up only to spite them. It really doesn't matter what the reason I was just glad they were there so some one could film it. We had a cake and punch and a fight!! Yes a fight that's right. Why you ask? Well because I am a very old fashioned guy and I followed the tradition of stuffing cake in the brides face! For which I was screamed at in front of everyone (all three people). I saw Fonda give Ken a look at that moment I have never forgotten. The look said "he is in for a hard life". If she could have only known what the years would bring I think instead of just a look she would have come right out and said it! So after about an hour of all that fun (laugh right out loud) the hamilton family left. Now I am a gentleman and I am sure that my daughter will read this thing after I die, so let mejust say this it wasn't but a couple of hours after I knew Teresa had no respect for me when she.........

No comments:

Post a Comment