Thursday, July 22, 2010

Big changes!!

As I said yesterday there is going to be some big changes in the blogs. As many of you know there are a total of 6 blogs right now with two blogs having already been eliminated. I have thought long and hard on this and have reached a decision. Due to those blogs falling way short on hits in comparison to my life story blog. I am goin to eliminate them as well and from now on any posts that I would do on those subjects will now be posted on the a fathers fight site. Now because of this I will be posting much more often than what I had been hopefully daily posts will be made in fact. I do not want to let this information be overlooked, and Natalie has two doctor appts today and one of them Teresa and I have fought over like cats and dogs so I am so so sorry but that is all for today, but I promise unless smething drastic happens tomorrow will be a new post about the honeymoon so stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment