Friday, April 30, 2010

Felicity and Gus a Beautiful Love Story

I have been thinking a lot lately on how sweet and beautiful love can and should be and I am realizing now for the first time in my life that I once held such a love something I knew but time and sadness had stolen it from me and even tried to convince me it did not exist. In these next few clips from my favorite show Road to Avonlea you will witness a beautiful love story of a love that began in childhood an blossomed. Gus and Felicity epitomize that sweet young love that can and does last a lifetime, I believe if you don't marry that first love you will always feel as though you settled. Gus is thought to be dead lost at sea in a shipwreck, but Felicity goes on a search for him knowing in her heart he's alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment