Friday, April 23, 2010

1996 What a year!

Well, here it was 1996 and after Teresa and I talked she seemed somewhat relieved that I had decided to stay in the relationship. Her being that way gave me some glimmer of hope that she might really care for me in her own way. Little did I know at the time that the truth was that at that time she just wanted out of her parents home so bad and she was so afraid of being an old maid I think she would've married just about anybody.Things went fairly well for us for the first few months of that year, there were no big catastrophes until that spring. I am still not sure what all really happened all I do know is that Teresa moved out of her parents home. She said it wAs they would no longer allow her to see me (she was 26 at the time). I got the feeling though there was more to it than that, but Teresa surE wasn't going to tell me she was a very private person with everyone except her mother. Teresa had nothing basically at first, but they did bring her some furniture after I said I would get her some. She had to refinance her car and everything, I was in shock at the time because I so wanted to believe she had done this for us so we could be together how stupid was I ?

No comments:

Post a Comment