Saturday, June 12, 2010

A-lot going on!

O.K. from time to time I like to update you all on new changes in my life and right now there is some very significant and exciting changes going on. The biggest and best change in my life though unfortunately I can not go into details on, but if you are an avid reader of the blog and have read from the beginning which I highly recommend, then you know that I have only loved one other woman in my life and I want you to know that through the blogs I have gotten to contact her, and it has meant the world to me. She unlike Teresa truly cared for me and other than my daughter is the only person in the world I have ever felt that from, so getting to speak with her has been a huge blessing for me. (You can check out the archives to find out more).

The next big change in my life is that I am returning to school this fall to get my teaching degree. I have one more semester to get my associates degree and then will start my teaching program in January. I hope to have my degree by Christmas 2012. PLEASE pray for my being able to pass Algebra! I have already got my classes filled out and my financial aid work done I still have to take the ACT which I plan to do in September. I have a dream of being a teacher and a writer , will my dream come true? What I do every day will depend on it and the same goes for you. Get started on your dream today!

My other big change is I am starting back on my weight loss journey and I finally had a week of loss. I lost two pounds to be back at 286, last year I started out at 320 and ended up at 282. I ended up getting sick in the last few weeks weeks of the year (and it was through that illness that the blogs was born) and by the time I was well in February I had gained back up to 296 I worked hard and by April had got down to 281, but again I hit a wall and couldn't gt past 280 so I quit and gave up and in just two months my blood pressure has skyrocketed and I feel horrible so I know the exercise helps me tremendously and when I am going regular I love it because I feel amazing, so I ask you again to pray for my continued drive to keep going.

In addition to writing the blogs I am working on two books, and it is going slow because with working 65 to 75 hours a week and everything else I don't have much time, but I am abut 1/3 done with one and have almost ten percent done on the other one which is Unfair Justice remember that one? One of my classes is Creative Writing so maybe I will learn something.

Now I am also excited the most over this one in the summer Nataie comes home for 5 weeks!! It begins this tuesday and I can't wait!!! I just don't know how I am going to get it all done but with God's help I know I WILL make it. God bless you all and again thank you for clicking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment