Monday, June 14, 2010

Important Announcement

I want to let everyone know that tomorrow at 4 Natalie comes home for the summmer. She will be here for 5 weeks except on the 26th which is Teresa's birthday and then the weekend of July 2nd. I will not be on the computer at all those 5 weeks except for those days. I will make several new posts then with lots of new pictures and videos. Don't leave now the sotry is just getting good when the wedding takes place it all gets real interesting. You won't believe some of the stuff that happened, some wonderful and some tragic just like all our lives right? Thank you for understanding but our time is so limited I want to spend every moment with her I can. Parents take this as a lesson. Your children need you more than you need the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment