Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bad Dad explanation

Natalie has been fascinated by cell phones since she was 3 and I know this. Since she was 7 she has been asking for cell phone. Now while she was here for the summer she let me know that several of her friends had them including this one little nasty girl who thinks she is queen bee of the school. So I promised Natalie she would have a cell phone by the time school started. Now to get a phone that had unlimited minutes and text and web I made it contingent on her mother agreeing that I could talk to her everyday. (Right now I can only call on Tuesdays and Friday per court order) Now that was obviously for selfish reasons on my part. Well of course Teresa refused and so not only did I just give Natalie a phone for emergencies she can barrely use but then I go out and et me a cool new phone so as to rub it in he face. Needless to say I have seen how awful I have been and will give natalie te new phone when she comes back home. Love is never selfish and that is exactly what I was being. I have asked Natty to forgive me and she has now if I can only forgive myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment